Translate

Friday 4 May 2012

♥ Retro Photo Candids...♥

Hello you gorgeous lot!

This is my first ever blog, ever, so be gentle with me...

OK, so, I've been just a "little" obsessed recently with 1950s-60s photos... I adore those eras & often find myself day-dreaming away about how much cooler things were back then. It's just something about those hazy, dreamy colours of those bygone eras that wonderfully captured many a red-lipped smile & the unique camera quality, that inspired me to re-create my own series...

I found myself, as always, drooling over early snaps of Elvis, taking random pics of things that really caught my eye, images of myself & my perfectly stunning boyfriend, old buildings, diners etc & began 'Retro-fying' them, as I like to put it :-D I suppose I'm really going for this vintage 60s, Valley of the Dolls kinda thing going. This then lead-on to a series of other photos that I named as my 'Homage to 1960s Priscilla Presley'. She's my style icon & I adore her 1960s look!

I thought I'd post some of my 'Retro-fied' pics up on my blog. Here goes...
























Lots of Love,
Lover-Doll Presley
x TCB x

No comments:

Post a Comment