Translate

Sunday 6 May 2012

♥ My Victorian Photography & Artwork ♥

I am fascinated, enthralled & behold a great love for Victorian London- it's traditions, moral practices, fashion, etiquette, courtship, decorum, literature, art & architecture. Ever since I was a child I would go on about this bygone era as if I were apart of it. Perhaps I was in another life? I feel an ease & familiarity, a comfort almost when I'm surrounded by elements of this gentler time. My home is full of antiques from that era, as like my parents, I share a love for all things antique...

Over the years my favourite artists such as Gustave Moreau, Richard Dadd, Hogarth, Turner, just to name a very few, alongside classic fairytales & folklore, have inspired my art work's style, content & photography subjects.

Here's a few pics from my photography series 'Victorian London's East End & Cemetaries' (Highgate Cemetery). I also added some pics of my artwork too...

Hope you enjoy!

















































My most recent project- a portrait of my beautiful boyfriend...
 
 
 
 
Lots of Love,
Lover-Doll Presley.
x TCB x

No comments:

Post a Comment